There’s nothing quite like the relaxing glow of fire in a wood burning stove. Not only can a wood stove fill your home with a comforting atmosphere, but it can also efficiently heat your space to keep you warm all year round. With so many unique designs and layouts to choose from, you are sure to find a great wood stove to complement your space and personal style.
Benefits of Wood Burning Stoves
Wood stoves are a beautiful and classic option that also offer incredible heating capabilities. Despite the introduction of other fuel sources like gas, wood stoves have remained one of the most popular types of stove for their familiar and romantic feel. Here are just a few of the benefits that wood burning stoves have to offer:
- Great at heating large areas
- Traditional and cozy look
- Gentle crackling sound
- No gas or electricity required
Ready For a Free Estimate?
Click the button below to get your free instant estimate!Free Estimate!
How to Choose the Best Wood Stove For Your Home
Wood stoves are incredibly versatile, and there are hundreds of unique styles and designs for you to pick from. While having so many options can be useful, it can also be overwhelming if you aren’t sure where to start. To help you find the right fit for your needs, here are some things to consider when choosing a wood stove:
- Size and rating: Heating is one of your stove’s primary functions, so it’s important that yours is large enough to efficiently warm your space. To find the right size, look at the heating capacity of the stove compared to the square footage of the area you want to heat. If you aren’t sure how to determine the right size for your home, an expert can help!
- Layout of your home: Looking at the layout of your home can help you determine the right style and size for your wood stove. Ideally, you’ll want to find an area with good airflow to carry the heat throughout your home. Once you decide where the stove should be located, it may be easier to sort through the different options to find the right fit for your space.
- Catalytic or non-catalytic: Catalytic wood stoves use catalytic combustors to re-burn the particles and gasses that are released by the burning wood. This allows them to limit emissions, burn longer, and increase efficiency. Meanwhile, hybrid or non-catalytic options may be better suited for homeowners who want shorter burn times or who plan to use their stove as a secondary heating source.
View Selections From Our Brands:Back to Stoves
Wood Stoves in Aberdeen WA
Serving Grays Harbor County