Chimney Techniques carries Hot Tub brands and supplies for keeping your backyard entertainment going all year long.
People who know come to Chimney Techniques for their Big Green EggVersatile. Efficient. Easy to use. A new cooking experience based on classic principles.
“For state-of-the-art cooking, the Big Green Egg has no fuss, less cooking time… uses no water yet keeps food moist…” -Time Magazine
Features of the Big Green Egg
- Ready to cook in 10 minutes
- Ceramic walls retain heat with accurate temperature control and no hot spots
- No need to add more coals while cooking – unburned coals can be reused
- No constant tending
- Enclosed cooking – no grease flare ups
- Surface stays cooler and is safer around children
- Can be used year round
- Weather proof ceramic won’t rust
- Withstands temperature extremes from 0° to 1800° F
- Handsome, decorative and unique design
The “Big Green Egg” brand smokers and grills are derived from an ancient clay cooker called a “kamado”. “Big Green Egg” has rewarded its owners with great food and other unique qualities since 1974.
For more information about the “Big Green Egg”, contact us or see the “Big Green Egg” website at www.biggreenegg.com