Fireplace Installation & Maintenance
Serving Grays Harbor and the surrounding areas
When building or remodeling your home, the addition of a beautiful fireplace is so much more than just a source of heat. It is also the centerpiece of your home, and the place where you and your loved ones can gather to relax together. If you want to infuse your home with comfort and charm, then a great fireplace may be just what you’re looking for. Here at Chimney Techniques, we are dedicated to providing exceptional fireplace services that can help you create that perfectly cozy spot. Whether you are looking for a stunning product or you want high-quality installation services, our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to help!
What Are the Main Components of a Fireplace?
Designing your own fireplace is an exciting venture, but it can feel overwhelming if you aren’t familiar with all the different components and options that you have to choose from. To get you started, here’s what you need to know about the basic parts of a fireplace:
- The hearth is located at the very bottom of the fireplace, and it is made using a fireproof material such as stone, cement, or firebrick. This acts as an insulating layer between the fire and the floor of your home.
- The firebox is the main part of the fireplace, and it is where the fire is actually built and maintained. It is usually rectangular or square-shaped and made using non-combustible materials such as firebrick.
- The fireplace surround is an architectural element that encompasses the fireplace for aesthetic purposes and increased fire safety. With lots of customization options, the surround is a great way to show off your unique style.
- The mantel is a hood that projects over the fire grate. Though they were originally intended to catch smoke, mantels are often primarily decorative or designed to add storage in modern fireplaces.
- A fireplace insert is essentially a stove that is placed inside of the firebox of an open masonry fireplace. They are enclosed on each side and are designed for individuals who already have an existing fireplace structure.
Transform Your Home With a Beautiful Fireplace
Your fireplace is the focal point of a room, so it’s a great place to let your personality shine through. From rustic and earthy styles to more modern and sophisticated looks, there are hundreds of unique and gorgeous options for you to choose from. The team at Chimney Techniques is always happy to help you find the perfect fit for your space so you can enjoy a stunning hearth that is truly tailored to your home. To spark your imagination, browse through our great selection of products here or get in touch with one of our experts today!
View Selections From Our Brands
Seamless Fireplace Installation Services
When working with the experienced team at Chimney Techniques, you can expect an effortless project with high-quality and long-lasting workmanship. From fast delivery to efficient installations, our experts will handle it all! We are dedicated to providing you with beautiful and reliable results, which is why we also take care of any future repairs that you may need. Whether you are still searching for the perfect fireplace for your home or you’re ready to schedule an installation, our friendly team is always ready to help! Just give us a call to get your free estimate today.
What our customers are saying
“We love Chimney Techniques. Their responsive to us and communicate well. Their showroom is awesome as well. When the technician comes to service our fireplace he/she always is very tidy and keeps everything clean. Additionally, they are friendly!”
-JoAnn Simmon (via Google)
Visit Our Showroom
Fireplaces in Aberdeen WA
Serving Grays Harbor County